Don’t fall into the trap of purchasing random fitness equipment because of fancy advertising for the latest infomercial fad or the great “sale” at your local fitness store.
Regardless of what your fitness goals are, there are so many home workout options for you to think about! If you are limited to purchasing just one very affordable piece of equipment, then don’t even bother. What?
Team Beachbody has the solution for you with Beachbody on Demand. Beachbody on Demand gives you thousands of workouts, all one click away!
Of course, It’s not just about the workouts, you need to get a Team beachbody Coach! And why not find the Top Beachbody Coach in Canada to help. Just like you may want to enlist the help of a professional to provide additional exercise options and guidance that will ensure that you get the most out of your fitness equipment through every fitness level stage, a Team Beachbody Coach helps you get incredible results with the Beachbody on Demand workouts!
Many people think that creating a home workout gym is either too costly or too intimidating. Often they instead invest their money in a health club membership not realizing that for the same amount of money (or even less) they can create a very effective gym right in their own home.
Don’t fall into the trap of purchasing random fitness equipment because of fancy advertising for the latest infomercial fad or the great “sale” at your local fitness store. That type of purchasing leads to a house littered with equipment that’s only use is as a clothes hanger or dust collector.
To avoid having a basement filled with expensive dust-collecting equipment, keep these points in mind when making a purchase:
- What are your fitness goals?
- How often do you realistically think you will use the equipment?
- What fitness level do you expect to be at in 3, 6, 9 months?
- Will the equipment meet your needs as you get more fit (at the 3, 6, and 9-month marks)?
- Does the equipment offer enough variations in use that you can change your workouts frequently to prevent your body from hitting a plateau?
- Will you enjoy the exercises or will you quickly grow bored of them?
- And, of course, how much can you afford?
For as little as $99 a year, you can have all the Beachbody Workout programs ever created including LIIFT4! Regardless of what your fitness goals are, there are a plethora of workouts to consider.
There are a lot of exercises that require no equipment at all. You can even create your own “weights” through milk jugs filled with water or sand.
What are the benefits of working out at home? Well, here are some highlights:
- No wasted time driving to and from a fitness club.
- No waiting in line to use the equipment.
- Workout on your schedule, rather than just when the health club is open.
- No expensive monthly membership fees or long-term contracts.
- Motivation to workout as you pass by the equipment every day.
So if you are ready to get started on the new path to a healthier you, make sure you find a Beachbody Coach, and get yourself Beachbody on Demand All-Access!